Providing Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors Nationwide
DISA Global Solutions, formerly Real Occupational Testing Services, is a state-of-the-art drug testing facility that provides Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors nationwide. Companies choose DISA Services because of our high level of commitment to personalized, knowledgeable and expert programs for reasonable suspicion training.
Reasonable suspicion training Services provided by DISA are affordable and accurate, with personal service that is fast, reliable, warm, friendly and professional.
Well-prepared and well-trained supervisors will prevent accidents before they occur.
If you have an employee that you suspect is under the influence of alcohol, it is imperative that supervisors be trained in how to best legally and professionally deal with each unique situation.
DISA will help you plan your supervisor training program to include:
• How to identify specific, objective behaviors suggesting your employee may be working under the influence of drugs or alcohol or maybe an active substance abuser in general.
• The correct and best ways to approach an employee who you suspect may be impaired; what specific wording to use and to avoid to set a tone of cooperation, minimize distraction and loss of productivity, feelings of confrontation and consequences of drama.
• Best practices in escorting suspect employees to testing facilities and accompanying them through the entire testing process.
• How to ensure that the entire procedure and all interactions are satisfactorily documented.
• Knowledge of how to use specific tests; for example, correctly administering two-part Alcohol Breath Testing.
• Education on choosing in house vs. lab testing according to the circumstance presented.
• Correct understanding of legal blood alcohol limits and consequences of testing levels according to whether or not your company is under DOT regulation.
Expert supervisor training and preparation will help your employees feel more prepared and more comfortable when they need for intervention occurs and will help your company avoid negative consequences, including fines, lost customers and contracts, unnecessary and preventable employee turnover, and civil and criminal liability.
Schedule Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
Choose DISA to provide reasonable suspicion training that enables supervisors to identify and test for impaired employees before workplace accidents occur. Training is accomplished while providing professional, friendly and respectful service equal to our expertise.
To schedule reasonable suspicion training for your supervisors, please call us at 1-800-690-4362 today.